The tools of our trade.
In order to give you a better sense of the kind of projects we can print, we have listed our equipment below with some key details about each piece. This list may not be comprehensive at all times, so when in doubt, your best bet is to ask us directly.
Ryobi 3302 Two-Color Offset Press
- Maximum Sheet Size: 12.5″ x 18″
- Maximum Image Area: 12.25″ x 17.25″
- Perfect for: Two-color jobs with tight registration, envelopes, letterhead, posters, booklets, paperback books, magazines, postcards, greeting cards
- Maximum Sheet Size: 10″ x 15″
- Maximum Image Area: 8.5″ x 11″
- Perfect for: High-end business cards on thick stock, letterhead, wedding invitations, social stationery, die-cutting, foil stamping, scoring, numbering
Vandercook Old Style 219
- Maximum Sheet Size: 18″ x 24″
- Maximum Image Area: 11″ x 17″
- Perfect for: Posters, book covers, broadsides, record sleeves and other large short-run projects.
HP Latex 315 Wide Format Printer
- Maximum Sheet Size: 50″ wide x 150′ long
- Perfect for: Oversize posters, vinyl banners, table covers, signage, and art prints.
Xerox Versant 180 Digital Production Press
- Maximum Sheet Size: 13″ x 26″
- Maximum Image Area: 12.72″ x 18.9″
- Perfect for: Lightning fast turnaround for projects including flyers, posters, rally signs, letterhead, business cards, postcards, brochures, stickers, straight black and white printing and full color publications. Excellent color, including Pantone spot color matching.
- Baum 714 XE Ultrafold Folding Machine
- Plockmatic 102 Bookletmaker with inline face-trimmer
- Horizon BQ-140 Perfect Binder
- Challenge Champion 30″ Hydraulic Cutter
- Akiles WireMac Binding Machine
- Corner Rounding Machine
- Challenge Paper Drill
- Baby-Pack Shrink Wrapper