Radix Media not only publishes original titles and propaganda, but also acts as an offset printing facility for New York City and beyond. We are happy to print your posters, zines, business cards, postcards, record inserts, or whatever else you’ve got. To ensure a smooth printing experience, please keep the following things in mind:
- Make sure your image resolution is 300dpi. Less than that may produce poor quality and more than that is unnecessary.
- Outline your type or include the fonts when you send your file.
- Be sure to send all linked images with your file.
- If your file has a bleed, it must extend the edge of the artboard / sheet by 1/8 inch.
- Keep text within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Please consult a Pantone guide to pick colors for your project. Colors on a computer screen can be very different from reality.
- Double-check your final document for typos and spelling before sending it to us.
- For booklets and zines, we recommend making a dummy mock-up of your project to ensure that everything will be where you want it to be.
- You will be asked to approve a PDF proof of your document before we go into production. We are happy to provide a laser (hard copy) proof upon request.
We also provide original graphic design services that include logo design, images for websites, and document layout. Please get in touch about your specific project. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.